We pride ourselves in superior quality, but in the event of something going wrong, we’ve got you covered on the warranty below! To best protect your watch, please keep your watch in your watch box and avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, sweat, perfume, hairspray, detergents, harsh cleaning chemicals.
WATER RESISTENT: We use an industry standard water resistant rating. It should not be submerged in water or worn in the shower, while swimming or doing water sports.
WARRANTY: Within 1 year of original purchase date, we will be responsible for repairs listed below;
- Under normal use, free repairs to crystals that have fallen out.
- Under normal use, free repairs to time errors that exceed the normal range. (Movement warranty 1 year)
- Under normal use, free repairs to surface parts that have fallen off.
- Free repairs to correct the watch manufacturing and functional defects present at the time of purchase and not attributed to wear and tear.
- Battery holds a 2 year warranty.
WARRANTY: Not covered;
- Damaged or wrinkled leather straps, damage to metallic straps, damage to links, fading of the metallic plate or scratches to the case & general wear & tear.
- Electroplated surfaces may fade, oxidise or wear out with rubbing and exposure to general environmental conditions.
NOTE: When the back cover has been opened, it will be treated as artificial damage. Replacement parts will be charged accordingly.
Outside the warranty period, repairs & replacements will be charged accordingly.